Discover how you can use Artifical Intelligence to perform sentiment analysis of an audio stream, in real-time! In this workshop, we'll show you how to use AI and NLP to figure out what a person is calling about and how they are feeling, all from a telephone call audio feed via WebSockets.
"In this workshop, we're going to learn how to create a virtual rapporteur. A digital assistant who can join any conference call; record it and provide participants with real-time insights into the overall tone of the call. Once the call is complete, we'll look at how we can use the call recording to provide participants with a text transcript as well as meta information about the call such as the most talked about concepts, keywords and entities.
Creating our conference
- What is Hug
- Creating a conference line with Hug & Nexmo
- Running our Hug server
Adding our bot and recording the call
- Creating our bot API endpoint
Sending our audio to IBM Watson
- Introducing Tornado
- Handling a WebSocket Connection
- Using on_message to proxy data to IBM Watson
Performing our sentiment analysis
- Sending our transcription to the tone analyser service
Displaying in the browser
Fetching our recording
- Downloading the mp3 with requests
- Sending the mp3 to be transcribed
Using the Natural Language Understanding API
- Sending our transcription to the NLU API
- Saving the response
Pulling it all together
- Final Demo"